Friday, May 15, 2009
And I’m Back
So I know I’ve been MIA for a while, but I’ve been diligently spending my free time in the last two weeks or so catching up some writing. Don’t believe me? This word document states some 13,200 words (I know you think I’m joking, but I’m not) that I will soon post to the internet. God I wish I was able to type like this whenever I had a paper due in college, I mean seriously. I know, a little intimidating; but the thing about the thing is – you only have to read it all if you want! I was always more of a ‘look at the pictures type of person’ [go figure, I was a graphic design major] yet it puzzles me as to how on earth I can write so much. But for you picture people, I’ll be uploading an overabundance of them in the near future as well soon. And for you people who read, the best place to start is with the post titled, “042509 – Coming Back” – and then reading it up in order after that (that is if you like doing things in order). To sum up, everything posted includes things from the last few months, starting with our trip to the ocean in March, and then into our vacation in April with my folks…intertwined with a few intermissions of random things that have gone through my head since we got back to our little lotus pad. Anyhow – hope you enjoy reading … and as always, more when we have it. All the best, Stephanie b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi, hoping to contact current PCVs in PC Cambodia. I'm a current PCV in Benin, West Africa and thinking of doing a second tour in Cambodia as a health volunteer next year. I'm researching the PC experience now to try and get a feel for what to expect. If you would be willing to answer a couple of questions please let me know.
hey there, send an email to Willandsteph@gmail.com - and I can try and help. it's a very new program here... so we're all still sorta guinea pigs.. but go ahead and ask!
Post a Comment