Friday, May 15, 2009

042509 – Coming back.

Today, I am 28 years old. I am celebrating by NOT doing the probably much needed to do laundry after the almost 3 week vacation w/my folks. To celebrate, we talked about riding our bikes to the Siem Reap airport on account of our new discovery of a dairy queen there, but then decided that it’s just too hot to do the hour ride in and then another hour ride back just for ice-cream. Maybe tomorrow… we’ll see.

At the moment it’s 3:06pm, I’m sitting inside our living room area with an inside temp of 94F with a wet handkerchief on my back, my fan full blast on me, with some motivation to finally sit down and type. (Let me also note that I’ve been Thinking about sitting down and typing since about 10am this morning, but not until just now did the motivation turn into action) : )

I have a lot to try and catch up on and I’ll explain why I haven’t written much in a while with the next entry. All for the moment.

No comments: