Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creatures

I spotted and killed my first full-sized cock-roach in the bathroom yesterday. After that I killed the spider on the porch (the above entry on ‘Note-to-self’). After that I used the handy can of Raid to kill the hundreds, maybe thousands of ants that were eating the remains of the spider. And the day before yesterday, I don’t know if it was home-slice’s huge brother or home-slice just grew immensely from eating other small lizards, but I saw the tail end of a really large lizard that crawled behind our dresser…with that I have noticed much larger droppings on our bedroom floor in the morning. I think he moved in while we were gone in Phnom Penh, but hopefully we’ll scare him out for a little while. Then today, Feb. 27, 2009, I discovered that ants had once again invaded the clothes on our bamboo shelves. So I spent about an hour and a half this afternoon going through each article of clothing, ridding them of the nasty little buggers, then neatly folding my clothes and putting them back on the shelves. That’s the latest update on the creepy crawlers.

No comments: