Saturday, February 14, 2009

Frogger

I forget how much trying to cross the street on the busy boulevards in Phnom Penh is sort of like being IN the game frogger. You have to take baby steps and do your best to advance while slowly trying to get across the street without getting hit by a moto or car.

1 comment:

Ad-man said...

Hello Will and Stephanie,

I just wanted to say how entertaining it is to read your blog. My girlfriend and I are Seniors at the University of Georgia and are planning to begin the Peace Corps application process as soon as we get married. I really want to go somewhere in Asia and she wants to be in Africa. Anywhere, though, would be awesome! Cambodia just seems like a dream. Anyways, I just wanted to say, "keep up the good work" and I hope you both are having a blast!

-Adam